Thursday, October 14, 2010

Apologies/ New Direction



This week I've been so tied up in taking care of my home that I was unable to create a blog that was worthy of publishing! For that, i apologize. But I will say to you that I am changing the direction of this blog. 

Originally I wanted to have a beauty blog- you know hair, makeup, hair mostly. However, as I continue, I'm realizing that I have been more inspired by beautiful things in general. So while there will still be posts with tips on hair and makeup, etc, there will be more in just exploring the beauty of/in life and all it has to offer. 

I hope that you continue to read and support me. The feedback that I have received so far has been amazing and greatly appreciated. If you enjoy it, follow my blog and tell your friends! Oh! I am also open to suggestions for topics! I would love to hear from you.

Thank you and remember YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!

JC

No comments:

Post a Comment